Friday, December 10, 2010

riddles

Q:What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
A:Charcoal

Q:What is hot when you put it in the refrigerator and when it comes out it is still hot?
A:Hot sauce

Q:The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Your lady friend's husband has it and she uses it. What is it?
A:A last name

Q:I am very tiny and you can not see me but I can spread around the world in maybe about a month or two. I do not make people happy. What am I?
A:Germs

http://www.trickyriddles.com/
Catubay,Joan Amor C.
BEEd-1A



why riddle exist ??
 - for me , they created riddles to think and to be fun at the same time. Riddles are one of the question that is very hard to answer. The creator of riddles also want to use are mind and to try our logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment